Here are some options for how to stream the service online through your television:
- If you have a SmartTV with a browser, you can access the services online through our homepage (rockypeak.org) and clicking the “Livestream” button.
- To set up, you will need:
- A tv with an HDMI port on the back or side
- An HDMI cable (available at BestBuy)
- A computer or laptop with an HDMI port
- Connecting these three together will allow your tv to act as a display for your computer screen so you can view the livestream on your computer’s internet browser.
- If you have an AppleTV and an iPhone or Macbook, you can “AirPlay” your screen to your tv. The instructions for how to do that can be located on Apple’s support website (click here).
- If you have a Chromecast device, you can plug it in your tv and “Cast” from your Google Chrome browser on your computer to your tv. The instructions for how to do that can be located on Google’s support website (click here).